Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here is my classic so far. Swaped out clutch and break levers. Installed the full throttle bars. Also just finished with the tail tidy. New exhaust slip on, and I think I will be set...For now.

·
Registered
108 Posts
In my attempt to get some quick break-in miles, I left Guadalajara riding up Highway 54 towards Zacatecas. Absolutely beautiful riding country, 6000-7000 ft altitude, stopped one time for a cattle drive -- should have gotten a picture of that.

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
Here is my classic so far. Swaped out clutch and break levers. Installed the full throttle bars. Also just finished with the tail tidy. New exhaust slip on, and I think I will be set...For now.

nice I see you removed the tail of your classic can you post more pictures to appreciate from other angles :D
and also for the plate position ;)

thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
Always happy to post more pictures of my bike! I just had the first service done and was finally able to bomb Angeles Crest. So much fun.

cool the pics I needed to see, looks great without the tail
I was thinking if that's was possible to be removed..... you just confirmed it :)

thanks a lot p3t3r21

happy rides

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice day in the SF Bay Area. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean driving the super fun back roads around here.

A few mods, removed stickers and evap can. Put Renthal Ultra Low bars on and it really helped me. Much more comfortable to my style. Installed grip heaters but haven't wired them as I'm still looking for the right mounting place for the switch. Still have some time before I'll need them. Next up is a 42t rear sprocket to see if it helps me find the ever elusive 7th gear. Then some largish bags so I can go camping in the Sierra Nevada which was a real reason to buy this fantastic bike.

Everyone comments on how nice the Classic looks.

I have to agree!

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Always happy to post more pictures of my bike! I just had the first service done and was finally able to bomb Angeles Crest. So much fun.

Bike looks great with the rear fender off and black bars. I ordered the same bars and fender eliminator through shift-tech.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Bike looks great with the rear fender off and black bars. I ordered the same bars and fender eliminator through shift-tech.
sorry for my ignorance you just don't remove the rear fender? you need to buy something to replace it then ? (fender eliminator)

·
Registered
53 Posts
sorry for my ignorance you just don't remove the rear fender? you need to buy something to replace it then ? (fender eliminator)
I suppose you could. The shift-tech has a powder coated metal under-bracket with turn signals built in.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 59 Posts