Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Zard high mount

10K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Preuling 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone ever used Zard exhausts? I quite like the look of the one they've done for the Scrambler and was considering getting one.

SCRAMBLER DUCATI EXHAUST BY ZARD - Zard

Though I worry about the high exhausts sticking out so far and burning my leg, anyone ever had this problem with them?

See less See more
#2 ·
Anyone ever used Zard exhausts? I quite like the look of the one they've done for the Scrambler and was considering getting one.
My cousin burned his leg about 3 or 4 times on a triumph scrambler, even with heat shield. different bike though...

SCRAMBLER DUCATI EXHAUST BY ZARD - Zard

Though I worry about the high exhausts sticking out so far and burning my leg, anyone ever had this problem with them?
My cousin did on a triumph scrambler 3 or 4 times. diff bike though...

#9 ·
The best part about the system is that the back pipe is not low to the ground. It's the only one I've seen where they have worked around getting the rear pipe routed correctly.

I don't care for the looks of the muffler at all though.

Honestly, a dual exhaust with a muffler on each side like the Monsters would look great to me.

#10 ·
The best part about the system is that the back pipe is not low to the ground. It's the only one I've seen where they have worked around getting the rear pipe routed correctly.

I don't care for the looks of the muffler at all though.
I agree, mostly, but I don't want the monster exhaust either. The Zard muffler IS too big, but the plumbing is in the right place. Wonder if the Termi can fits the Zard header?

#16 ·
Its the brushed one with the black heatshield. it sounds absolutely awesome without the baffles, even with baffles in its fantastic.
here is a short video i did with my gopro (baffles are in). didnt had enough time yet for more (but will do):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kl1HWvw0nU

mounting isnt very hard, mostly self explanatory. but it definitely gets hotter on your leg, keep that in mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.