Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought that I would post this Yamaha Scrambler project for our forum. I like the padded seat and the goldish tail pipe that is high mounted. Other than that it is pretty standard for scrambler. Do you think that the Ducati Scrambler will be somewhere along these lines when it comes out? Any differences that make you like one more than the other?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Is this legitimate? I see the Bar DEsign tag down below, thats Luca Bar, I know they do alot of conceptual work not sure if Yam will be building this in actuality...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I think that it is conceptual at the moment. Still looks awesome though. Would you want it if they did put it on sale?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yea I think that it is conceptual at the moment. Still looks awesome though. Would you want it if they did put it on sale?
I dont know, thats a metaphysical question realistically. We don't know what the price could be, what the powerplant could be or what the suspension could be. Those all greatly impact purchasing decisions...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Looks like a pretty standard Scrambler. This is what I would expect from any brand making a Scrambler. The wheels, the seat, the headlight, it's all working for me. I even like the exhaust pipe in the muted gold tone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts