Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
...your tires on the last pics look awesome. What type are they?
Thank you :nerd:

Rear: Pirelli Scorpion Rally 150/70-17
Front: Pirelli Scorpion XC Mid Soft 110/100-18

Don`t inflate more than 1.1 kPa otherwise the ride is really hard :crying:

BTW about the license assembly bracket. It was superceded TWICE within 8 months which shows that there is a problem with vibration. Getting the newest under warranty :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ek hou van daai nuwe skoene man maar dis seker net lekker vir grondpad.

Mooi area daar in die Noord-Wes Kaap.
Heit..... :D

Nie verwag om Afrikaans hier the lees nie :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thank you :nerd:

Rear: Pirelli Scorpion Rally 150/70-17
Front: Pirelli Scorpion XC Mid Soft 110/100-18

Don`t inflate more than 1.1 kPa otherwise the ride is really hard :crying:

BTW about the license assembly bracket. It was superceded TWICE within 8 months which shows that there is a problem with vibration. Getting the newest under warranty :D
Thanks for the info. Really strange about the stock bracket, which IMHO is a quite solid construction. If vibration is the reason (induced from unbalance in the engine or your bumpy roads :D) your bike is going to fall into pieces soon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the info. Really strange about the stock bracket, which IMHO is a quite solid construction. If vibration is the reason (induced from unbalance in the engine or your bumpy roads :D) your bike is going to fall into pieces soon.
An the surface, giving the bracket a quick look, it looks like it is solid because of the way it is mounted. However once it has cracked one sees that it`s made of really thin material. Also the fact that Ducati has already superceded it TWICE shows that there is really a problem.

Anyways If I make the bike fall apart then at least others will hopefully benefit from it.;)

Reactions: Preuling

·
Registered
36 Posts
New "Shoes" & Visiblity!!!

Here in South Africa (Anyone who does not know where that is, like most AmeriCANS, use your friend Google :eek: ) we also have the movement to make us more visible to motor vehicles by adding an orange or yellow perspex cover to the front over the light. Check from the photo`s.

Attachments

Reactions: TuttoFumo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is my Urban Enduro that I collected 3 days ago

Added the higher seat (I am 6'5" and it is OK - I am not taking it touring!)
Added Tracky Pack
Added Heated Grips
Added mounts for phone and camera on the handlebars
Added front and rear crash bungs
Added private number plate

150 miles in and could not be happier!

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts

My UE with some extras installed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Preuling

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone had anything painted Wild Green yet? I have a rear fender from a classic that I want to get painted to match the front fender/tank. Will run it by the dealer, but they don't actually paint, they send their stuff out, so I might as well go direct to the source ( I know who they use). But I am not sure if this is a tough color/finish to match. Would seem a little trickier than a typical gloss paint job.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts