Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your Scrambler Today?

6K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  PeteI 
#1 ·
Tell us what you have done to your Scrambler. It is all interesting - even the smallest detail!

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
We all do that :) Its a coping mechanism for the waiting. I tried a few things tonight from putting rizoma indicators on the back this time but another big fail as I will need to modify the mounting area. But I learnt how the bikes assembled and whats involved. I then modified the colour and finish of my bike by CLEANING it. Looks fabulous now for a while. Lots of nooks and crannies to get in.:crying:

Bar ends making them wider

Bike all fresh

I got these bar end mirrors for just over a £10 but not fitted as yet. The problem being the awkwardness of the expanding rubber slipping, needs adapting,

If I had my official extras that would be good

#8 ·
Standard bars off and lsl bars arriving tomorrow and will fit them Friday.

Took the bike for a 100 mile run yesterday and it is unbelievable to ride, super light and corners so quickly! Loads of torque coming out of the corners also!! Stock exhaust is loud ( though I've never owned a twin before) so it will be interesting to hear when I get an after market on there.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.