Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

What colour you getting?

15K views 35 replies 27 participants last post by  Gaz Watson 
#1 · (Edited)
What colour Icon you getting?

Red one for me.....

Cant see how to make a poll on this forum unfortunatly but would like to see what Icon colour you all favored :)

#13 ·
I never really took to the yellow ducatis even though I always new the 748 I had should always have been Corse yellow. Had a red one with a 03 s4 in Red which then went to pearl white. Then I bought a white 1100s and got red tank panels etc and a red SS600 which stayed red. I don't know if the yellow colour of the scrambler sucked me in or the principle of fun but I know I want it and that is the most important thing isn't it.

#26 ·
I got the red one, it was delivered last week and i did 260 km's on it. It is just amazing! haha. I am really glad i got the red, got really used to the look. My actual plan for the bike is different. I'm getting it painted gloss black next week. It is going to look like this in about a month i hope. (first time trying to attach a pic, hopefully got it right)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.