Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

281 - 284 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone-
Just picked up a 2015 Urban Enduro. I got one ride in before it got stupid cold (Chicago). I love it!! This Scrambler is my second Ducati I had an ST2 that I stripped down and did th cafe thing.
I've been riding since I was a kid. In the eighties!! Had dozens of bikes of all makes and sizes. Built every kind of bike. It always seems that I can never know enough though. I like these niche communities for the little bits of intel and tricks. As I go through mine I'll add what I can if its not redundant.
I'm trying to find a reliable local Öhlins dealer to get replacement springs for the cartridge kit. Previous owner was 60 pounds lighter than me.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
i came from the north of Germany , i bought my First Ducati in the early 90ts , now i have a Ducati Chiara, a Ducati 900ss and now a 1100 Scrambler...only the air cooled desmo 2 Vent. are real Ducatis ;) and i have a few Vespas and a Lambretta too. nice to be here !!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone-
Just picked up a 2015 Urban Enduro. I got one ride in before it got stupid cold (Chicago). I love it!! This Scrambler is my second Ducati I had an ST2 that I stripped down and did th cafe thing.
I've been riding since I was a kid. In the eighties!! Had dozens of bikes of all makes and sizes. Built every kind of bike. It always seems that I can never know enough though. I like these niche communities for the little bits of intel and tricks. As I go through mine I'll add what I can if its not redundant.
I'm trying to find a reliable local Öhlins dealer to get replacement springs for the cartridge kit. Previous owner was 60 pounds lighter than me.

Cheers!
Hi Yorkeight.

I just bought a 2016 urban enduro and love the bike. I read you want to get replacement springs for the cartridge kit, so Is there a way to tighten the suspension?
Thanks.

Craig

·
Registered
Scr 1100
1 Posts
Hello fellow riders,

For almost a year me and my Scrambler 1100 have so much fun on a twisty alpine roads and passes. From my past bikes (choppers/cruisers mostly), this is so far the coolest bike I've ever had.

Cheers from Zürich,
Kru

281 - 284 of 284 Posts