Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everybody i'm Ennio from Rome i've just buyed a new cool Silver Icon 800 Scrambler. I'm very happy to drive this bike through the jungle of Rome streets...Also i will test some offroad...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! My name is Randy. I took delivery of a '17 Red Icon last Saturday. As I have read, I am not alone being as this is the "gateway" to getting back on 2 wheels after a long dry spell. Harriet(my scrambler) is my 50th Birthday present to myself. I am excited to do some in depth exploring around south central Texas. I live in the San Antonio area.

Thanks for letting me join the group!

So far this thing is loaded with smiles! Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome and you will find San Antonio a great place for bikes. Head up to the Texas Hill country and there is literally hours of great riding roads. Look on any of the bike apps for great rides. Rever is on and has Butler's maps on it. Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Fellow scrambler enthusiasts!
My name is Erik . I bought the 2018 yellow icon scrambler this year . It’s my first bike . Being that I’m almost 50! I decided it’s now or never . This bike has been an absolute blast to ride ! I’ve put over 3000 miles on it so far . To anyone that’s debating on wether or not to purchase a scrambler I would suggest getting one as soon as possible. It’s truly a joy to ride !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm James and I live in Ibiza, Spain. I bought a 2017 Icon last November and I have to say it was a good decision!

261 - 265 of 265 Posts