Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

261 - 272 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everybody i'm Ennio from Rome i've just buyed a new cool Silver Icon 800 Scrambler. I'm very happy to drive this bike through the jungle of Rome streets...Also i will test some offroad...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! My name is Randy. I took delivery of a '17 Red Icon last Saturday. As I have read, I am not alone being as this is the "gateway" to getting back on 2 wheels after a long dry spell. Harriet(my scrambler) is my 50th Birthday present to myself. I am excited to do some in depth exploring around south central Texas. I live in the San Antonio area.

Thanks for letting me join the group!

So far this thing is loaded with smiles! Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome and you will find San Antonio a great place for bikes. Head up to the Texas Hill country and there is literally hours of great riding roads. Look on any of the bike apps for great rides. Rever is on and has Butler's maps on it. Cheers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Fellow scrambler enthusiasts!
My name is Erik . I bought the 2018 yellow icon scrambler this year . It’s my first bike . Being that I’m almost 50! I decided it’s now or never . This bike has been an absolute blast to ride ! I’ve put over 3000 miles on it so far . To anyone that’s debating on wether or not to purchase a scrambler I would suggest getting one as soon as possible. It’s truly a joy to ride !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm James and I live in Ibiza, Spain. I bought a 2017 Icon last November and I have to say it was a good decision!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody, I'm Josu from Barcelona (Spain).
Actually i own an Icon 800 and it makes me very happy.
I enjoy the bike everyday, going to work, shopping, travel. A little big bike, nice, simply and clever.
It's not the best for all, but it's the best for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all! Good to be in this forum. I've been riding for a few decades and apart from other brands; following a Monster 1200R and a Panigale V4S finally decided to finally get myself a Scrambler. Recently moved to Norway and needed a true all rounder, she really fits my build, like if custom made :) Look forward to many scrambled miles!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everybody recently got myself a scrambler full throttle, so happy I got this bike., such an easy bike to ride and fun as well. Lucio from Rome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone, new member here. Hence the post 🤦‍♂️
Not a Scrambler owner, yet, but hoping to become one.
I was a Monster 1200 S Stripe owner until this time last year when sadly someone decided to not bother with the HC and pulled out on a roundabout on me. Write off and shattered collarbone later and itching to get back onboard...
Hoping to go Desert Sled but also curious about the Sixty2 in a under power kind of way. But, at 6ft1 unsure whether that would be a viable option.
Here's hoping to whatever comes along comes soon and to meeting and chatting to some of you lot also!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am joining from the crazy state of California. This last weekend I just put a deposit on an Icon Dark and I cannot wait to ride it. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for a not too hot of a ride when it comes in. I've loved motorcycles since childhood when my dad took me to a customer of his' farm where I rode for the first time. I've wanted a Ducati for what feels like decades. Still in a bit of shock that I will have one of my own.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I am joining from the crazy state of California. This last weekend I just put a deposit on an Icon Dark and I cannot wait to ride it. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for a not too hot of a ride when it comes in. I've loved motorcycles since childhood when my dad took me to a customer of his' farm where I rode for the first time. I've wanted a Ducati for what feels like decades. Still in a bit of shock that I will have one of my own.
Congratulations on your first Ducati! Feels special doesn't it? ;)
Hope the time to collect it goes quick and you have a blast on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellow scrambler enthusiasts,
I'm Mark, I live in Florida and just purchased a 2018 Street Classic. It is my first bike ever. I have ridden just about everything else but bikes. The bike had some nice mods on it alr6but am looking forward to making it my own.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

261 - 272 of 272 Posts