Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've just agreed with one friend of mine (I sold my Harley to him) he will change my sunspension.

He works for Italian Distributor for Ohlins and he will use my Scrambler as model for new products setup... it means that 99% next fri. April 10, my Urban Enduro could be fully Ohlins (World Premiere) >:D>:D>:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Cool! Keep us informed,please.
Cheers!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've just agreed with one friend of mine (I sold my Harley to him) he will change my sunspension.

He works for Italian Distributor for Ohlins and he will use my Scrambler as model for new products setup... it means that 99% next fri. April 10, my Urban Enduro could be fully Ohlins (World Premiere) >:D>:D>:D
Very keen to see what you do! Good luck!

·
Premium Member
416 Posts

Keep us posted Hedonism, my dealer has still not come up with anything and the Ohlins will suit very nicely :D

Jerry

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we expect to place front inner cartridge which includes two springs, compression and rebound adjustment. on the rear, the entire mono will be replaced, still don't know how they will handle the total lenght of the ammo, anyway I'm expecting a spring on my weight basis and at least an hydraulic adjustment.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
will collect the bike tomorrow,

only cartridge into fork has been fitted since rear ammo can not be "produced" with available Ohlins parts (too short), they "measured" it and will be produced in Sweden, to have it on hte market on june

expected prices are almost the same for monster or hyper:

- front cartrdige with progressive springs and compression/rebound register Euro 480 + tax (Italy 22%)

- rear mono with compression register and "on-size" spring Euro 600 + tax abt

don't know abt availability, the first will be the front kit, than the mono (this not before june)

·
Registered
644 Posts

Hi, have you had any trouble with false neutrals and jerkiness at low rpm's?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.