Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

There is one thing I hate about my red Icon!

17K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  TC3 
I pick up my Classic tomorrow, 6 months since I put the deposit down. As I understand it, once the order is placed the dealer hears no more from Ducati until the bike is being built, at which time they get invoiced. The next notification, about 2 weeks or so later will be from the carrier who delivers the bikes to tell them that delivery is imminent. In my case I got a call from the dealer on Friday to tell me that the bike was being delivered on Saturday. They are closed on Monday so it was being PDI'd today to be ready for tomorrow. :)
Pleased for you Derek, just be aware of the trying to find neutral saga hope you do not have this issue.

Will

.... and it is the fact that tomorrow will be 3 months and still I have no idea when I will see it! I blame the Ducati order system for its inability to allow someone to find the progress of an order from the moment the order is placed.

My mate picked up his new MS 1200S at weekend and would have been brilliant to have rode around with him on my invisible machine......

I will call dealer Friday to see if anything showing on the system, until then please will the owners of red Icons keep on posting your pics as it helps a lil ;)
Tony,

Where in Stevenage do you live as we can always organise a red Icon fly by!!! >:D

Will

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.