Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
If you look at Ducati's promo video, the few moments they actually show the bike, they have the round clubman mirrors on them…
Those look very retro on there too!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Round view mirrors

I love the round LSL club mans... I agree it's a great classic look. It seems there is an adaptor being used with these mirrors? Would you please confirm what is neccessary to fit these onto a Scrambler? Thank you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wasn't able to find a left side adapter. The only ones I could find were for the right side: to change the threads from RH thread to LH thread... my solution was to change the right side (brake) perch clamp to the part that (normally) goes on the left side (clutch) - (part # 62640291A). Now the two mirrors fit into the regular threads without the (in my humble opinion) strangeness of the adapters changing the diameter of the stalk on the way up.
Yay! = stoked! :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello

I found the adapters, as a pair, in a shop called Maxxess, here in France. In fact, the left one has got twice the same thread direction than the original mirror. Only the right side has got two different threads directions.

I find quite interesting that the mirrors are a little bit higher, I can see better behind me than with the original mirrors that are so low that I can see only my shoulders in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts