Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Speedo/gauge relocation to center

56464 Views 51 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  lrowlands53
A few images floating around where people relocated the speedo to the center of the bars and it looks pretty neat. Anyone here try it? Thinking it will annoy me to have it off to the side and wondering what's required (new/custom bracket) or if the stock one can be moved. Any help from current owners would be appreciated.

See less See more
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Just one question: the exhaust? what brand?
Termi or SC Project ;)
Reactions: 1
thanks!

on a side note:

I see you are running Pastrana FMX bars (121 height/70 rise).. how is it compared to stock Icon bar?

Is it a lot lower & more forward, or just lower?
thanks!

on a side note:

I see you are running Pastrana FMX bars (121 height/70 rise).. how is it compared to stock Icon bar?

Is it lower & more forward or just lower?
The Pastrana bars for me are great......they are lower and forward compared to the Icon bars but comfortable as well for long distant travelling which u need. I'am around 6ft tall so I didn't want to change to fat bars as I like to ride through dirt trails and this bar suits the best of both worlds.........:)!
Hi Sola,
Great job on the bracket. Just 2 questions: Do you have one available, and if yes, how would you suggest to best get them to Sukhumvit 16?

Cheers
Alex
081 825 9713
SOLA, do you have any available? pm me your email please

thanks
Looks awesome dude can you still make these to ship to U.K.?
I just installed my kit from Sola.. had it for months but life got in the way. All I can say is it is one fine addition to the Scrambler, really tidies the look up on the front end and I cannot recommend highly enough. One sturdy and solid unit..exceptionally built! :D

Thanks Sola!!!!
Hi Sola,
Im interested in ordering PM with details Thanks.
Hi, I wanna buy this one, too. Can you send me information for how to buy. THX
Hi how can I order one?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I have the solution!!

Well here it is guys/girls. This is purely my design - not copied nor stealing any persons ideas. It took me a couple or 5 times to get it right and now I'm happy enough I can show it to the scrambler public. I have had interests from Ducati and small other bike shops around. I have been riding with it on for about 4-6 weeks through the hills, highways, scrub trials and the rough terrain. I find that it's perfectly placed visually very practical when off the beaten track or cruising the highways which I don't really spend alot of the time on. Durabilty wise it's a winner. Let me know if you wish to order one. Happy scrambling everyone!!
As requested........surely gives you a better idea on what it will look like when fitted on your bike.......hope this helps.
Still making these? I'm interested.
I have the solution!! Well here it is guys/girls. This is purely my design - not copied nor stealing any persons ideas. It took me a couple or 5 times to get it right and now I'm happy enough I can show it to the scrambler public. I have had interests from Ducati and small other bike shops around. I have been riding with it on for about 4-6 weeks through the hills, highways, scrub trials and the rough terrain. I find that it's perfectly placed visually very practical when off the beaten track or cruising the highways which I don't really spend alot of the time on. Durabilty wise it's a winner. Let me know if you wish to order one. Happy scrambling everyone!!
Can I please order one of these. I'm in Australia. Thanks
41 - 52 of 52 Posts