Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
EGICAR - just in case you missed a previous post of mine you may want to do a search to find out about the "oil drain torque" mistake in this manual.
Hope it saves you a bad day.
Let The Good Times Roll - Ray.
Thank you Ray, I've read your post. Sorry for your issue :|
I'm sure you'll find a good solution.

Ciao
Egidio

·
Registered
87 Posts
The link to this service manual appears to be broken as the website says the page no longer exists.

Does anyone have an idea where else I might find a service manual? I just got my Classic and there are a few things I want to do on it. Nothing immediately which needs a manual but it would be nice to have for planning and future work.

Thanks!

·
Registered
412 Posts
The $8 manual is not bad (actually quite useful), but not sure about $30. To be honest, it is incredibly unofficial and unprofessional. It did not come with any copyright at all on any of the pages. There is also no metadata in the PDF. As such, it's not protected by copyright law near as I can tell, unless it was stolen from a master that is. By all appearances, it's fair game to share for free.

If you want a copy, below is zip of a torrent file that I found that somebody appears to be seeding. You'll obviously need a torrent app to use that file to download the PDF.

If you download it, please keep seeding for others. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have to admit a bit of ignorance on how bit torrent works. I tried downloading it but no joy. 0%. I got the app and it ran but looks like it never found the guy with the file.

If anyone has the .pdf that they wouldn't mind emailing me, I'd appreciate it.

Oh well. Here's a picture of my bike on the Pacific coast. Really nice day today. Gotta love the back roads around the SF Bay Area.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Phil in CA,

I bought the same bike and live here in SoCal. Did you ever get that manual? Bought any after market parts at all.

Greg

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have to admit a bit of ignorance on how bit torrent works. I tried downloading it but no joy. 0%. I got the app and it ran but looks like it never found the guy with the file.

If anyone has the .pdf that they wouldn't mind emailing me, I'd appreciate it.
If you can't get it to work, shoot me a PM with your email and I will send you a direct download link. Anybody else can feel free to do the same if they are not wise in the ways of bit torrent.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you can't get it to work, shoot me a PM with your email and I will send you a direct download link. Anybody else can feel free to do the same if they are not wise in the ways of bit torrent.
The torrent works thanks

TPT member :D

21 - 40 of 48 Posts