Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those seats look nice and clean, but it seems as if those bikes had their frames modified. I am not sure if that seat would work on a stock bike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I believe those are Mugello seats...they're based in Thailand, I seen a similar one in person and it looks great, but my butt didn't like it...

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Ducati Scrambler Seat Options

Does anyone here know where I can get this seat for my scrambler??

any help much appreciated
I believe those are Mugello, but we have a pretty solid selection of seat selections at astroscrambler website

So far, I have tested the Zard and Nitroheads seats and love the Nitroheads! Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I replaced the stock Icon (2017) seat with a Mustang unit.....nicely built and looks great......but my arse is sore after 30 miles.
I'm 5'11" inches @ 220 lbs and have a lightly padded butt. Has anyone on this board tried the Sargeant World Sport Performance
Solo seat ?......I tried a small Motea gel pad which doesn't look bad but doesn't improve the comfort level.......
???

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
My money would be on the Sargent Performance Seat Two-Up. A nice, flat seat that lets you shift about rather than lock you in place the way a solo does. I'd bet that's the problem you're having with the Mustang seat.

Sarah

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
For a flat seat on a budget you might look at Seat Concepts. You'll need your Icon seat though, since you install the SC foam on your old factory pan. This would work best if you use a dremel or some such and cut out the toolbox hump, in your case especially, as your height probably puts you right on top of the box. Early on we had some folks do that with great success, but I can't find those threads to save my life. It's got me wondering if maybe the forum purges old stuff, I don't know. Anyhoo, here's a thread with a couple of Sargent pictures:

Most Comfortable seat, list here, pls. | Ducati Scrambler Forum

Sarah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts