Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

Been riding the scrambler for a few days now, and it's brilliant.
However, 60-70 mph+ for extended period of time is obviously not too comfortable with a lot of wind pressing at you. So was wondering if there are any screens available; Ducati's own ones and any 3rd parties, then please let me know where to find it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
From Ducati, there is just this one: DUCATI SCRAMBLER SPORT HEADLIGHT FAIRING

I had originally ordered the faring based on the the picture I saw of it that showed it was clear.

I was disappointed when I see that now it's yellow instead, and it really looks like the Full Throttle yellow as well, which isn't the same yellow as the Icon I have on order. I don't actually want a yellow one. I wonder if they sell them both ways? Either way, other options will come along, but I haven't seen anything else yet.

·
Registered
147 Posts
From Ducati, there is just this one: DUCATI SCRAMBLER SPORT HEADLIGHT FAIRING

I had originally ordered the faring based on the the picture I saw of it that showed it was clear.

I was disappointed when I see that now it's yellow instead, and it really looks like the Full Throttle yellow as well, which isn't the same yellow as the Icon I have on order. I don't actually want a yellow one. I wonder if they sell them both ways? Either way, other options will come along, but I haven't seen anything else yet.
İ can buy that from you , if you want to get rid of it :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I can't see that screen doing anything regarding wind buffeting! I would think it would have to be a sizeable screen to have any effect, which probably wouldn't look too good. All of my bikes have had fly screens and they have been a lot bigger than that, even then they have not stopped the wind blast .. it's more directed onto your head lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
So I've got an Icon on order, should arrive any week, and I'm going with a Red/Black theme!

I wonder if they'll release the below in different colours?! e.g. Black with white border?

I'm sure after a few months every man and his dog will be making aftermarket bit for these bikes

·
Registered
33 Posts
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.