Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

scrambling vid

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MotoChief 
#1 ·
http://youtu.be/RcZKhyQyCRY

This is just a short preview to give you an idea of what the video sounds and looks like. Of note is the fact that you can see both the speed of the bike and what gear it's in throughout the video.

I won't be posting the entire vid here because it shows me pushing the bike perhaps beyond which my skill level would warrant. I therefore don't think that this particular vid is suitable for the public forum.

There may be one or two of you however, who might be interested in seeing the vid nonetheless. If so, then just post here or send me a PM and I will send you a link. The video should be up in a couple of hours.

#3 ·
Ha ha, I guess I left myself open for that one.

Post the link here? Some member posted a link once of a rider doing a two-second wheelie on a street with no other vehicles in sight. A Mod cursed the anonymous rider with a British pejorative and an American wanted Homeland Security to go after the European rider. I am not kidding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.