Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

161 - 180 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
47 and waiting on my Italia......seems to me that Mr. Ducati should view this thread to get a better idea on who's actually buying them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
58, born in 58 ... no I didnt have one when I was 4 but probably wanted one. 2016 Red Icon first ride today.

Just like everyone says fun, fun fun. Blind faith no test ride required.

Other toys;
73 Express
81 CB650
11 CVO Streetglide
12 Spyder RT

·
Registered
3 Posts
47 and picked up my Icon last year. Haven't been riding much thanks to a nasty winter here but things are heating up already. Should be a good season.

·
Registered
79 Posts

I've had my UE since the first week of March with about 475 miles on it now. Riding weather hasn't been the best here but am managing to get a few miles in. This is my first Ducati though I've owned numerous Japanese bikes over the years and still have 5 of them in varying states of running or restoration. I really like the Duc performance as well as the throwback look.

·
Registered
9 Posts
27 years old. Planning of buying a yellow icon next year.. This will be my first Ducati. Can't wait to have my own scrambler!

·
Registered
30 Posts
51 and glad to see other members just as senior... I own a Ducati Scrambler and I have customized it a little. When out on the road I feel like I did when I was 25! I believe in living life while you have the chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
29 - What pulled me to this bike? It's style, seating position, and power. I can't stop modifying the **** thing. WHY CAN'T I STOP?!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm 48. Ordered an Italia Independent. I liked all the scramblers. It will be my first Ducati. I've been riding
Since I was 10. Dirt fanatic and then bought a Kennny Roberts RZ350 when I was 18 to scare my mom :)
Moved to Alaska when I was 24 and been on KLR ever since. The Scramler will stay at my folks at the Oregon
Coast. I am very excited about it!

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
49 soon. I'm glad I'm not the only old fart to be attracted to this bike. I thought I was going mental when I saw the marketing. Ducati should take another look at who's buying this bike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Old not dead

I am turning 57 in a little over a month, and I love my Icon. First Ducati, but far from my first motorcycle. It is just a fun bike to ride whether it is running errands around town, exploring backroads or adventuring off pavement. After years of cruisers, and dual sports, I was ready for something different and the Scrambler gives me a hint of everything. I think the draw to this bike is how versatile it is, light, and powerfull enough to keep you smiling.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very interesting. I think this model was targeted to a younger audience. I'm 41 and I have changed my Monster 796 for an Urban Enduro. The main reason has been the position on the bike, but I love this Moto. Perhaps the next commercial should show mature men!

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI P7-L10 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
61 years young here Lol. Just purchased the Icon about 3 months ago. Wanted to have a much lighter bike than my Harley Softail. And this bike is good looking, fast as **** enough for me, and light. I am having the time of my life riding this Italian Toy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just need some LOUDER PIPES so people can hear me coming. This OEM exhaust sounds like a Singer sewing machine. Any suggestions Gents? Been thinking about the SC PROJECT CR-T Slip On?
My Harley's always had Rinehart exhaust's to give you an example of how loud I like it!

161 - 180 of 206 Posts