Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Designed and had made by machine shops that know their business a kit ( available to you) to convert the skinny front wheel to use a totally un modified rear wheel.... The kit includes the triple tree (yokes) brake spacer, spindle, spindle spacer etc All you will need to do the conversion..... All you need is any Scrambler rear wheel and tyre and about 4 hours....... Instructions included. If you want one - e mail me on haicookieko at gmail dot com

The price is about a 1/3 of the kit from ITALY!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi All
Designed and had made by machine shops that know their business a kit ( available to you) to convert the skinny front wheel to use a totally un modified rear wheel.... The kit includes the triple tree (yokes) brake spacer, spindle, spindle spacer etc All you will need to do the conversion..... All you need is any Scrambler rear wheel and tyre and about 4 hours....... Instructions included. If you want one - e mail me on haicookieko at gmail dot com

The price is about a 1/3 of the kit from ITALY!!!!!

Ahhh photos

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
sorry not my cup of tea. The existing front tire is big enough for me. That looks like it would really negatively influence handling.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not my thing either; I think the Italians got it right the first time. If I wanted a Harley I would have bought one.

But if you dig it, go on with your bad self.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts