Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Rizoma Fly Screen

21K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  Benjamin Huang 
#1 ·
I added the Rizoma fly screen. I like how it looks and it pushes the air nicely.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Unfortunately you need full throttle or rizoma bars. The gauge center risers are also neccesary. Plus the mount for the wind screen or support arms. As these do not come with the wind screen.

#4 ·
The arms that mount to the triple clamp can go two ways. One makes the fly screen more vertical the other leans it towards the rider.

#9 ·
The mounting is very simple. It mounts to the upper triple clamp. Just replace the upper triples bolts with what Rizoma offers and you are set.
As far as the Dart screen, it is nice. Especially for the money. On a Ducati I prefer the Rizoma stuff. The quality of Rizoma after-market parts is top notch.

Attachments

Reactions: Rob
#18 ·
As stated by Dart all their screens have an unsightly mark at each mounting hole as a result of the manufacturing process. Mine also had imperfections imbedded in the screen, no doubt also due to the manufacturing process (see attached pictures). The design of their mounting brackets also means they are not held rigidly in place and therefore allow some forward to back movement of the screen. I guess you get what you pay for quality wise.

Attachments

#21 ·
Not seeing anything like that on my Dart Screen, as for flexing that is also acceptable. Considering the price the quality exeeds some other manufacturers and you dont need to buy anything extra.
If Rizoma were to mount their screen in a similar way i might even consider it but having to buy umpteen other modes just to mount it will ultimately put off a lot of potential customers including me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.