Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sorry, I'm trying put the photos but I don't know how to do it¡¡¡¡¡¡
When you reply, you can either drag'n'drop photos below the reply input field or manually attach files in the "Attach files" section below "Additional options" (click MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not sure. I started with the tach relocate riser kit (AZ203), which worked with my stock FT bars. Later I upgraded to the Rizoma MA011B bars, which fit perfectly.

You can always call Rizoma USA in California and they can help you with specific questions!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks! I got the same bars and relocate riser kit. Cant wait for it to arrive! Let me know any installation tips if you have time.

Not sure. I started with the tach relocate riser kit (AZ203), which worked with my stock FT bars. Later I upgraded to the Rizoma MA011B bars, which fit perfectly.

You can always call Rizoma USA in California and they can help you with specific questions!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Howdy,

I don't recall having too much trouble. Instructions are pretty good. The only thing I encountered that you should be aware of is that the stock FT bars have 2 holes drilled to accommodate tabs in the hardware that bolts onto the bars. You can either drill similar holes in the new bars or dremel off the tabs. I followed the lead of a couple of other people on this forum and took off the tabs. I've had no issues with the hardware staying secure.

Good luck!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts