Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you have the Motodemic conversion, you want to buy from Motodemic so you get the right brackets for their headlight mount. Use the coupon that came in you conversion package for a small discount. The price is the same as the Dart prices elsewhere that way.

I preferred the short version of the Dart.
Thanks! Will do!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hmm, no one here made any comments.

With the Rizoma MA006B bars and Motodemic headlight conversion, I found the limiting factor is the clearance between master cylinder and instrument pod. If only they'd put the instrument pod on the left rather than the right ... sigh. I didn't like any of the relocation mounts available so I left the instrument pod alone. I found that by careful rotation of the handlebars and brake line, I could route the throttle and brake lines in pretty much the standard way. The clutch cable I re-routed to arc around the front of the steering head from the right rather than go behind the head and route up from the left; fits perfectly. A Motodemic/Dart flyscreen cleans up the look nicely, hiding the wiring and the cabling, keeping bugs and stuff off it too.

I'll fit the left grip, finish up the control positioning, and torque everything to spec today. Then fit the mirrors and the bike will be ready to ride again. :D

G
hi there, awesome bike, i know im a little too late into the tread but im intrigued by your flyscreen... the ones i have seen on amazon seem to tall and wide, yours looks just great... do you mind telling me where you got them, brand etc?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts