Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awesome. Rexxer is big in the rest of the ducati world. You folks that are having a tough time battling the lean mapping from 0-4k RPM, stay tuned.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Can anyone confirm what you can and can't do with the rexer user please?

Can you upload and change maps as you change the bike?

Can you delete the o2 sensors?

Can you adjust the rpm limit?

Can you read/clear ecm codes?

Can you reset service lights?

Thanks in advance
You can clear the codes, service light, and O2 sensors. The rest of that might be best fielded by the Rexxer USA contact Tony supplied.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Who the **** do you think you are ? you know nothing about me you idiot.Iv done more with bikes that you will ever dream about. It wasn't an idle threat I made to you I really meant it.You cant tell your a septic tank,you think you know everything and everyone else is wrong.At the end of the day your a complete ****

Short fuse. Take it easy dude. Maybe sit the next few rounds out.

Like greer said, Tony was saying he disagrees that FI is more work than carbs, based on his experience "tuning a zillion carbed bikes".

·
Registered
205 Posts
Anyway, back to motorcycles.

MCC in Villa Park, IL has a winter special. $299 and they will drop your bike on the dyno and remap. I had a bunch of "rewards" points from buying the Scrambler from them that I figured I could burn up.

They picked the bike up last week and said it should be ready sometime mid-week this week. Sadly, it will probably sit until the Spring unless we get another day above 40 degrees. Might have to get the balaclava out and fight off the frost anyway.

·
Registered
205 Posts
A very good deal for custom mapping...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Was debating between sending out the ECU for $300 or getting the user unit for $600. When this came up for $300 though(normally $400) and I had a bunch of rewards points to burn...I couldn't pass it up. Made sure they knew to disable the O2 sensors, which they are privy to. Will report back if I get a chance to ride it before it snows. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts