Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow... 78 HP with stock airbox and muffler? That's impressive. Love the power to weight ratio on this bike. Reminds me of a newer/better version of my old Hawk GT (NT650).

·
Registered
40 Posts
sounds like fun!

for 600 bucks, do they provide a tuned up map together with the hardwares?

and when I go in for service, will the Duc guys notice that I have "jailbroken" my Duc ECU?
Most likely what I would do is buy an ECU off of Ebay and send it in for them to flash that based on what I have added to the bike. Then if you have to go in under warranty you can swap the original back in. More expensive but at least you don't have to worry about having to go through the pain of loading the original map (or worrying about it not loading back or being corrupted). Probably overly cautious... but that's me... It's why I have not done my M1100EVO yet... lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah Tony, that is very cool... I wish I was more of a tinkerer... lol. I would definitely go that route. Or if I lived closer to you that would be good I could let you do it ha! I know NOTHING about mapping FI bikes lol... and carbs have always been a mystery to me. Good to know on the USA warranty, are you sure about that though?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Really good info, thx dude. If I don't trade in my Monster, I'll end up doing the Rexxer reflash on that. Really digging the Scrambler though, and I really can only justify one bike in the garage. So I either need to trade the Monster or sell it for the Scrambler.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts