Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went through one of the worst thunderstorms I saw in 30 years biking today. Decided to do a 500 km business trip on the bike. Scrambler went through like a veritable submarine, no glitch! Scrambler tank bag is tight, not so much my coverall crotch nor my saddlebag. But my old trick worked: clothes in double trash bags inside the saddle bag ;) odometer said 4000 km today...

· Premium Member
68 Posts
Went through one of the worst thunderstorms I saw in 30 years biking today. Decided to do a 500 km business trip on the bike. Scrambler went through like a veritable submarine, no glitch! Scrambler tank bag is tight, not so much my coverall crotch nor my saddlebag. But my old trick worked: clothes in double trash bags inside the saddle bag ;) odometer said 4000 km today...
Glad you got there safe brother. I hate riding in rain but sometimes you cant avoid it.

· Registered
628 Posts
Albrecht you are a true rockstar when it comes to machines & adventures. Hats off to you sir.

You should start a video blog of your Scrambler adventures. I would definitely love to view it. :)

Reactions: alepplew
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.