Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Questions about the FT ?

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  thedoc46 
#1 ·
Hi,

So got a new FT yesterday, used with 500miles, so like new but as things go.. I do not seem to have the owners manual. So i have some questions.

I've noticed in the setup on the speedo, there's an option for a pin code. I was hesitant to go in there in case i messed something up. I was thumbling around just trying to get the clock set right. So never a good time to go somewhere what says PIN.

Could anyone explain what's that for ?

There's a usb input under the seat. Is that stock for the diagnostic computer? or something aftermarket so you can charge your phone? I also noticed that the prev owner provided a type of key (not usb) in a nice ducati box saying DDS MAP-KEY. I'm guessing that was for an ECU map change to accomodate the aftermarket Termi single can ?

What are the oil change schedules? Because this has only 500miles i'm guessing its still on its break in oil, so i should change it. Need to know what SAE i should be getting.

What are the tire pressures supposed to be.

I'll call the previous owner later and see if he's still got the owners manual and just accidently missplaced it. But in the meantime, if anyone knows the answers to these questions it would be greatly appreciated.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.