Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Preview of Ducati's 2014 line-up to take place Sept. 12th

7K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  exhaustleak 
#1 ·
A Ducati Press Meeting has been scheduled for next Thursday September 12th in Bologna, Italy. Ducati's CEO Claudio Domenicali will give a preview of the bikes in Ducati's 2014 line-up.

Will we get a peek at the new Scrambler??? It's hard to say, but we only have to wait till next week to find out.

#3 ·
I hope they give us a preview of the Scrambler. I am just itching to get some info on what this bike is going to look like and when it will be coming out. I am really interested to see what they do with the exhaust. Many renderings have it with high mounted pipes, and those we be so cool.

#7 ·
what for, look how excited we all are from sniffing rumors. This is the best bit of marketing I have seen in some time. If you say nothing people expect the worst, imaginations run uncontrollably and desire takes over.

The Scrambler forum is operating on pure lust alone, no agency can create that type of buzz no matter how much money they throw at it.

Even if Ducati doesnt give us official confirmation of the Scrambler i'll be looking to see whats going on with the monster. If the monster looses its 696cc engine in favour of some larger engines approaching or crossing the 1000cc mark its pretty much confirmation that Ducati is going to produce the Scrambler eventually.

Right now the Monster is the only low end bike at Ducati, if they move the monster out of that range they wont have a single offering below $10k, and the below $10k price point is exploding right now, it would be foolish to abandon that segment...

#10 ·
Ok, so its the 12th anyone heard anything out of Ducati today? Considering the press event was supposed to go down in Bologna thats 7hrs ahead of us, which means its 8:57 pm there right now....

The only thing I've heard from Ducati today was not Scrambler related, just a massive picture dump of the new 899 panigale, which is here if anyone is interested

#22 ·
The 899 Panigale also comes in red. I think that Ducati will likely use the same color palette on the Scrambler. It seems to be part of its brand.

My guess is that the Scrambler is on its way, it just isn't at the top of the list right now. We will have to wait for a Ducati or two to come out before they get to the Scrambler.

The Panigale is awesome, but no where near similar to the Scrambler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.