Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am now taking my bike for longer rides here and there, and once you get above 70 the wind gets pretty friggin annoying.

Looks like the two best options are Dart or Puig, but I have to say I am a little worried they either won't provide any air protection or will make the bike look ridiculous.

Looking for help. If you have one on your bike, can you post a pic of it from the front and side? Also the make and where you got it from? Welcome any recommendations, I have a Cafe Racer.

Thanks all!

//S

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can't post pictures yet, but I have a Puig Naked New Generation Windscreen Ducati Scramber 2015-2018 (smoke color) for my Urban Enduro and it works great. Easy to install and kit comes with everything you need. Not as high as the two windscreens pictured, and looks better IMO (bike still looks better with out the screen). I am 6'1" and wind at 70 mph is not an issue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the dart and it works well at and above 70 mph. I only have a front shot, sorry. You really hardly notice it’s there. Mounting us solid.
Thanks for the message! However, do you know if this will work on the Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer? As I believe we have different front end parts I have heard, that stops some of the other windscreens from fitting...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was debating on getting a windscreen also . Ever since I got an Arai full face helmet I really don’t notice the wind much at all . 55mph - 65mph hasn’t been much of an issue with wind anymore. Plus personally I like the look of the bike without the windscreen . A good helmet can make a huge difference 👍

1 - 16 of 16 Posts