Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just about to get my first service. I would say the bike feels better and better each mile.

So far I've added a Dart screen (helps on the commute) and CRG adjustable levers for my small hands. More to come...

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Only had bike since Monday. Has a few problems with starting when cold but Ducati know about it and are looking into it for me. Runs great once warmed up. I've already ordered custom seat and side panels from mugello. A headlight protector, and also ordered a tail tidy off eBay. Going to America for 4 weeks so I wing be able to take her out for awhile. But hoping all my parts will nearly be ready once I'm home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Love it!! I just got the same one here in SF, it's been pretty warm lately so no issues starting yet but i did order a battery tender for the cooler months ahead. How do you guys order from Mugello? I can't get a response out of them :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only had bike since Monday. Has a few problems with starting when cold but Ducati know about it and are looking into it for me. Runs great once warmed up. I've already ordered custom seat and side panels from mugello. A headlight protector, and also ordered a tail tidy off eBay. Going to America for 4 weeks so I wing be able to take her out for awhile. But hoping all my parts will nearly be ready once I'm home.

Loving them Termignoni slip-on!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Love it!! I just got the same one here in SF, it's been pretty warm lately so no issues starting yet but i did order a battery tender for the cooler months ahead. How do you guys order from Mugello? I can't get a response out of them :(

I just messaged them on Facebook. Once he got back to me he was great. Sent me pics and was really prompt with replies. Just keep trying.

·
Registered
15 Posts

My baby, changed the handlebars to the full throttle bars(lower) mat get rid of the fender and def getting a flat seat from Mugello whenever they answer me on Facebook :(

·
Registered
34 Posts

My baby, changed the handlebars to the full throttle bars(lower) mat get rid of the fender and def getting a flat seat from Mugello whenever they answer me on Facebook :(

Need to get those bars as well. Look so good. Might even see this bike around this weekend!

Could always try this email as well.
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi! I saw your bike at the Ducati showroom last weekend! So far i think there's 4 of us Sixty2 riders in Singapore :D
Sweet!! See you around buddy. I'm assuming yours is Orange?:D It was a long wait to get the authorities approve the bike for road use... Finally, get the joy of riding the L-Twin...;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Need to get those bars as well. Look so good. Might even see this bike around this weekend!

Could always try this email as well.
[email protected]

I was thinking of getting those bars as well. Do you need to change the mounts? Cos If I'm not mistaken, our stock bars are 22mm clamps?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was thinking of getting those bars as well. Do you need to change the mounts? Cos If I'm not mistaken, our stock bars are 22mm clamps?

I think you do need to change the mounts but i was able to get them installed as part of the deal before delivery so i didn't mess with them :)

·
Registered
34 Posts

Yeh you need to change them. My dealer said they come as a kit when you buy the bars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,
I just pick up my black sixty2 today, and it was great experience.
I got 2-3 weeks more to ride, after will be too cold.
Muggelo have good accessories. I would like to change my seat, get the "X" cover on the front light, and side plastic covers.
I would post some pic this weekend. Here is some pic from muggello custom sixty2.
Greetings from Macedonia.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts