Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey, whatever happened to the patches? Did you only make 10 and just promise everyone else?

Who on this forum actually got patches?

Who asked for but did not receive your patch?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Seriously all kidding aside. What did happen with the patches?
I was really looking forward to getting one. The site has vendors now. Maybe you can get a sponsor if cost is the issue.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Seriously all kidding aside. What did happen with the patches?
I was really looking forward to getting one. The site has vendors now. Maybe you can get a sponsor if cost is the issue.

We can make some Ducati Scrambler patches if their is enough interest.
Our guy does a great job with patches. We just need a design.

-M

·
Registered
205 Posts
We can make some Ducati Scrambler patches if their is enough interest.
Our guy does a great job with patches. We just need a design.

-M
What a great idea. Maybe a competition to design the most desirable patch. A deadline for submissions. A vote for the winner and bragging rights for the designer.

Maybe Mr. moto can start a new thread exclusively for this purpose?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Us too ...... we'd love to order a sew-on patch, and it would be nice to also have same one as sticker for our cars. Where can they be ordered? How much, incl postage to Australia?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Patches

I know I'm hopping on here late, but I would also like to get one. Are they available for purchase, or is the promo still running? I know it looked like it was due to close in November 2015, but just wanted to check! I'm in the US (Ohio). Thanks!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I know I'm hopping on here late, but I would also like to get one. Are they available for purchase, or is the promo still running? I know it looked like it was due to close in November 2015, but just wanted to check! I'm in the US (Ohio). Thanks!

I can probably make them for $5 shipped. I can ask MATT to create a product entry on our website- once we get enough interest., we can get them made.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What a great idea. Maybe a competition to design the most desirable patch. A deadline for submissions. A vote for the winner and bragging rights for the designer.

Maybe Mr. moto can start a new thread exclusively for this purpose?
seems like there is some interest based on a few different posts around the forum, but no real movement or info on these patches.
Any one else know if I am missing a post on this?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts