Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scrambler parts for sale. These are new and were taken off a 2016 Icon when the bike was originally set up at the dealership as an accessory display bike. The exhaust has two scratches, and the low Rizoma MA011 black handlebar was used on the bike for one season. Make reasonable offers if you are interested in any of these parts.
(Handlebar, throttle tube & grip, exhaust, rider pegs, passenger pegs, shift lever, brake lever, instrument and handlebar bracket, fuel cap, silver fuel tank side panels, license plate/taillight mounting bracket, and Rizoma low black handlebar)
DSCN7552.JPG
DSCN7553.JPG
DSCN7556.JPG
DSCN7553.JPG
DSCN7556.JPG

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK, $40 + shipping cost to your address.
Can you ship to
NyNy Dang
15364 Beach blvd

westminster CA 92683-6208
United States

And is these license plate/taillight mounting bracket still have ellectric bracket to connect ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you ship to
NyNy Dang
15364 Beach blvd

westminster CA 92683-6208
United States

And is these license plate/taillight mounting bracket still have ellectric bracket to connect ?
Yes, I can ship to that address. As you can see in the photo - the license plate/taillight mounting bracket doesn't have the taillight or taillightwiring. It has the three reflectors, the license plate holder, the small fender/splash guard, the large bracket that holds all of it to the swingarm, and the bolts.
Do you have a PayPal account?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

I lost the key to my motorcycle and according to the factory I must change dashboard keys and switch

do you have those pieces?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts