Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

Finally got the bike in on Saturday and by Sunday I installed a few things...

1. Termi Race Slip-on
2. Rizoma bare ends with mirrors (Removed the rabbit ears)
3. NRC tail tidy
4. TWM Quick Release Gas Cap
5. Removed all stickers and reflectors

Coming up...
1. Front LED turn signals
2. Painting Side Panels
3. Powdercoating a few things
4. Re-upholster seat to get rid of the yellow.

Here are some pics of it before mods...(I'll post pics of the mods later this week when I get a chance)

Here's a couple pictures of the Termi installed late last night...kinda crappy

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

The bike will end up being black, and grey. My buddy is a custom painter so I am going to drop them off to him, tell him the colorways (black, grey and white), and let him work his magic.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, looks great but I was wondering why you went with the Termi slip-on when the Full Throttle already has one? Was it that much of an improvement? Thanks!
The sound alone is worth the money. It has a wicked sound. The stock Term is way to quiet and weighs twice as much as the race slip-on. Plus, I'm not a fan of the shotgun style pipe. As for performance, I don't really feel it other than the bike is awakened a little more.

· Registered
130 Posts
Looks so tidy with the indicators tucked in like that - do you plan on fitting side bags?
Just interested to know how much of the rear indicator would be obstructed by the bags
The front indicators are awesome, so small - a link to the website/manufacturer would be great.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks great popadop88. Two questions if I may. What front LEDs are you using specifically and do the new mirrors help or hinder your ability to maneuver between cars? Thanks.
Thanks Ralph! The LEDs are from Bike Masters. Just ones I picked up from Pro Italia when I was picking the bike up. As for the mirrors, they don't hinder at all. They're mounted on Rizoma end caps that stick out 1" on each side. Don't have any affect on lanesplitting.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks so tidy with the indicators tucked in like that - do you plan on fitting side bags?
Just interested to know how much of the rear indicator would be obstructed by the bags
The front indicators are awesome, so small - a link to the website/manufacturer would be great.
It does look very clean. No plans for bags. My other bike is a Harley Streetglide, so that's my bagger. This one is for commuting and wheelies.

Link to the turn signals...

Micro Bright Turn Signals - Parts

Note: You don't need the resistors.

· Registered
644 Posts
Hey fellas,

Finally got the bike in on Saturday and by Sunday I installed a few things...

1. Termi Race Slip-on
2. Rizoma bare ends with mirrors (Removed the rabbit ears)
3. NRC tail tidy
4. TWM Quick Release Gas Cap
5. Removed all stickers and reflectors

Coming up...
1. Front LED turn signals
2. Painting Side Panels
3. Powdercoating a few things
4. Re-upholster seat to get rid of the yellow.

Here are some pics of it before mods...(I'll post pics of the mods later this week when I get a chance)

Here's a couple pictures of the Termi installed late last night...kinda crappy

stickers and reflectors removal makes the bike on its own. :D

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Removed the tank decals as I'm getting it one step closer to paint. I just can't stand the yellow.

Also removed that hideous evap canister...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.