Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bringing together the modern and the classic, Paolo Tesio has built this Ducati concept bike. Low bars, the ultra fluid front cowl with slant glass, the bold tail, and the ageless racing stripe -- this bike beautifully brings together function and form. Maybe this bike will get built and sold, who knows? At the very least it is nice to look at.

·
Registered
889 Posts
everything about this is perfect to me, wouldn't change a thing aside from seeing it in a different color. red would be great

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As much as the first Ducati in this thread is awesome, I think that I would prefer the second in real life. The double high mount exhaust is really cool. I would love to have that on my bike.

Which of the two bikes do you guys like better?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think the concept bike in the OP looks cool even if its not a Scrambler. Not really what I would buy and put in my garage, but awesome for a concept bike. A fun bike to take to the track.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think the concept bike in the OP looks cool even if its not a Scrambler. Not really what I would buy and put in my garage, but awesome for a concept bike. A fun bike to take to the track.
now we just need that exact bike in production!
too bad the cost is too deep for my pocket

·
Registered
315 Posts
I really like the way that they designed the front fairing. I like how it flows nicely with the line that divides the yellow part of the body from the black.

One of things I am most curious about the Scrambler is what they are going to do with the front fairing. Will it be classic styled? More modern? Completely non-existent?

·
Registered
889 Posts
I really like the way that they designed the front fairing. I like how it flows nicely with the line that divides the yellow part of the body from the black.

One of things I am most curious about the Scrambler is what they are going to do with the front fairing. Will it be classic styled? More modern? Completely non-existent?
from the looks of the mule which may or may not be a good way to judge the production model, i have a feeling it could be more modern looking than classic

1 - 20 of 20 Posts