Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments, the paint I have used so far is just an oil based paint but it is taking forever to dry, I ordered a couple tire paint pens that should be here today, I'm going to try these on the other side and see it they dry faster. I'll post more pics when it's done.

· Registered
130 Posts
Nice, and I do like it, I was thinking along the same lines, but was taking about what to do need to do with all that yellow on the seat - IMO I would have to do something to it, maybe reupholster black.... I don't know!
with the decal, did you cover the hole in the tank panel first with something, or just position the logo to cover it up - could you take a closer shot for us.

· Registered
130 Posts
Nice, and I do like it, I was thinking along the same lines, but was taking about what to do need to do with all that yellow on the seat - IMO I would have to do something to it, maybe reupholster black.... I don't know!
with the decal, did you cover the hole in the tank panel first with something, or just position the logo to cover it up - could you take a closer shot for us.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I do agree about the seat not sure what I'm going to do yet, I do have the brown Classic seat as well but it doesn't work well with this look. I will take a couple closer pics of the tank area but all I did was plasti dip the screw black and then put the decal on so it is in the hole of the A. Here is my bike when I have the tank panel painted a different colour and the brown seat on.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.