Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some time today for a 150 mile ride with my one week old Icon. Bought her in Livermore, CA at California Speed Sports last week, great overall experience dealing with Cali Speed Sports (one hour away). There is a closer dealership, but was turned off by their egos and high turn over in the service dept. Had been eagerly waiting for some "drier" weather (finally raining here) to explore some go to roads on Skyline blvd and Highway 1. Fun bike, what else can I say. I experienced the same drawbacks as most forum members (harsh seat, suspect suspension) but even those inconveniences could not wipe the grin off my face! First mod will be a seat for sure, couldn't find a sweat spot for more than 15 minutes, good thing Highway 1 has some amazing turn-offs to rest my bones. Look forward to reading through the rest of the forums and learning as much as i can from all of you.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link, definitely worth looking into. How does the seat change your riding position? Move you back and inch or two, lower seat height? I find the best position for me happens to be exactly on the lip or hump in the stock seat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, that's where I felt most comfortable and the height is just right for me

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts