Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Ohlins...

34K views 40 replies 29 participants last post by  Vincelp 
#1 ·
#7 ·
w8....

the official Italian Distributor for Ohlins is Andreani.

this guys looks to be in Repubblica di San Marino, an independent nation into Italy (as monte carlo in france)

the product does not result into Ohlins online catalog, and as far as I know Italian distributor is in very close contatc qith Ohlins.... I'm expecting to read some news on their fb page, as well to be personally advised, since I've already booked the mono.

I suggest to wait to find it through official channels.... these guys do not appear into "Ohlins' official dealers' list"

#18 ·
So now Mugello has 3 shocks available:

YSS MZ456, adjustable preload+rebound 10.5k THB ($310)
Ohlins DU505, adjustable preload+rebound 17k THB ($500)
YSS MU456, adjustable preload+rebound+compression 24k THB ($710)

Any reason to pick the Ohlins over the cheaper YSS apart from brand name?
Surprised Ohlins offers no fully adjustable shock.

#23 ·
Ohlins shock and Andreani fork cartridges arrived!

Just received the Ohlins Shock and the Andreani Cartridges, they are gorgeous, especially the shock! They will be installed early next week, will let you know how the handling improves. I have high expectations on both!
:)
Gianluca

#28 ·
We just picked up a DU505 from Dan Kyle, at Kyle Racing - Roadracing Motorcycles for $550, in stock and it will be here this Tuesday. Dan has always been my go-to guy for all things Ohlins, he's setting it up with a 100nm spring for a 140 pound (with gear) rider.
He said there was no spring or fork cartridge option at this time unfortunately, I think the more people that show interest the faster they will develop the front end Gold for us.

#33 ·
Here's a few shots of the Lost Classic with the Ohlins shock. :)
It's an improvement for sure but still needs the front end sorted out to reach full potential, I'll be waiting on a Ohlins cartridge/spring option, not interested in spending the $$$$ for whole forks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.