Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
They seem to be really busy. I had a friend go place an order for a seat for me. So far, it's been over 6 weeks and counting. He may be able to get it this weekend. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
190 Posts
That is if Nui is not out on a trip. Good luck with that.
Is that the owner? I heard about the trip but he told my friend that he will leave the seat with his dad. Don't know. I do hope it would be soon as it is getting quite chilly here on the NE part of US.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nui is out of the country on a trip to Japan. A buddy of mine is over there for a bit of vacation, and was going to pick up a few things for me. I hope the shop is open back up before he has to heads back home to Seattle . . . . :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nui is out of the country on a trip to Japan. A buddy of mine is over there for a bit of vacation, and was going to pick up a few things for me. I hope the shop is open back up before he has to heads back home to Seattle . . . . :(
Want to tack some stuff on to your order for me???

·
Registered
76 Posts
Has anyone out there fitted any Mugello parts yet? I'm looking to buy a seat and maybe some side panels.

Just wanted to check if people were happy with the quality and finish etc before I commit to a shipment from Thailand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Has anyone out there fitted any Mugello parts yet? I'm looking to buy a seat and maybe some side panels.

Just wanted to check if people were happy with the quality and finish etc before I commit to a shipment from Thailand!

How do you plan on ordering from them?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've been messaging them through their Facebook page, their online shop isn't going to be up and running for a few months.

They are incredibly helpful, essentially you say what you want, they send pictures over, with prices and once your happy they send an invoice over via email, and pay with PayPal

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
That sounds simple enough. Looks like you might be leading the way for the rest of us so good luck and please keep us posted.

Sarah

·
Registered
76 Posts
Slim seat, side panels and headlight guard are all on order, should be here in a month or so!

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30/6a14643d59858d0ef5d6f05f3e43d090.jpg

[IMG]https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30/afbe44710238225a8be303b0f786a44d.jpg

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'm really looking forward to seeing the seat and side panels on your bike ianalexander, thanks so much for posting along.

Sarah

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice!

That yellow highlight on the seat looks a little different color from the tank. Has does it look in person?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks...is it possible to have the seat made without the yellow highlight?

How much was yours?

41 - 60 of 89 Posts