Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after ordering my bits through Mugello's Facebook page at the end of October, my parts arrived today! Mugello have been great and kept me updated whilst the seat was being manufactured, and provided a tracking number so I can keep updated with my shipment.

Initial impression of the products is great, seat looks gorgeous in leather. The headlight guard also looks really good and is considerably cheaper than what Ducati offer! The side panels are also much better quality than I was expecting.

I'll upload a few more pictures later in the week once I've had a chance to fit it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Markstar,

The seat is leather not vinyl, I'll probably treat the leather should it rain whilst I'm out

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
That's some good looking stuff. Wish we could all take a group tour to visit Mugello.

Sarah

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Being leather and with the stitching I'm sure it will, so I'll protective the leather and stitching with something

·
Registered
34 Posts
can you give us a little info on how much one would have to invest for the seat and the side pannels? Would be much appreciated... :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can you give us a little info on how much one would have to invest for the seat and the side pannels? Would be much appreciated... :)

Hi Jerry Cola,

The slim seat is 9500THB (£173) and the side panels are 5290THB (£96). A full seat is also available at 11500THB (£210) or a cafe racer seat is 18500THB (£340)

Postage was around £30 to the UK

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am also about to order the same pieces however Mugello says these fairings are out of production.. There is another custom side fairing available..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah I've been speaking to the guys who seem really nice. They also told me the side panels are not available until next year some time. I will definitely be purchasing some items from them in the new year. I asked about which screens they are using but they just replied 'the vintage screen' not sure if it's there own screens but they look good

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looking forward to a full report on seat comfort.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts