Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anyone fitted the Michelin ANAKEE WILD Tyres on the Scrambler? This seems to be an alternative to the Continetal TK80. I'm wondering if anyone who has fitted the Michelin ANAKEE WILD Tyres can give his\her opinion? Tx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Michelin Anakee Wild tyres

I've decided to go ahead and have the Michelin Anakee Wild tyres fitted next week Saturday. I need to do a bit of off road soon.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Let us know what sizes you use, please. I wasn't sure if the factory sizes are available. Thanks!

Sarah

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let us know what sizes you use, please. I wasn't sure if the factory sizes are available. Thanks!

Sarah
The factory sizes are not available. After speaking with the mechanic, he fitted the rear tyre 170/60 R17 and the front tyre 110/80 -18. The tyre 110/80 -18 is sold as a rear tyre and it's not TL. But, the mechanic fitted it as the front tyre.
I've already done about 500 miles on road and off road. Off road they are great. They are better than the Pirelli tyres by far. However, I don't know if they are any better than the Continental TK80. I've never tried the Continental ones. On tarmac (dry road), they are also great. I go into bends with confidence. They have great grip. No problem at all. However, on tarmac (wet road), it's a differnet story. They can be scaring. One has to be careful.
All in all, I love them. I do green laning every weekend now. I will probably try the Continental ones next time. Then, decide between the two.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The factory sizes are not available. After speaking with the mechanic, he fitted the rear tyre 170/60 R17 and the front tyre 110/80 -18. The tyre 110/80 -18 is sold as a rear tyre and it's not TL. But, the mechanic fitted it as the front tyre.
I've already done about 500 miles on road and off road. Off road they are great. They are better than the Pirelli tyres by far. However, I don't know if they are any better than the Continental TK80. I've never tried the Continental ones. On tarmac (dry road), they are also great. I go into bends with confidence. They have great grip. No problem at all. However, on tarmac (wet road), it's a differnet story. They can be scaring. One has to be careful.
All in all, I love them. I do green laning every weekend now. I will probably try the Continental ones next time. Then, decide between the two.
hi there! how was the overall experience with the anakee wild after more time.. do you recommend them? im in chile and they are almost the only one availables in those sizes...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts