Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Mad Max FT with TKC80

42K views 41 replies 17 participants last post by  rob23 
#1 · (Edited)
I caved and bought the TKC80 for the FT. It does look meaner. Just need to get used to the handling.

See less See more
#12 ·
Great looking bike. Did you do the seat yourself or have someone do it? I really like how it follows the line of the bike rather than having that goofy curve in it.

Thanks for the heads up on the mirrors as well, just ordered a set.

#28 ·
Great looking bike. Did you do the seat yourself or have someone do it? I really like how it follows the line of the bike rather than having that goofy curve in it.

Thanks for the heads up on the mirrors as well, just ordered a set.

I bought them from Mugello Thailand. They ship overseas. You can PM them through Facebook. They are great guys! Buy their LED rear tail light. It's worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Here's a little secret, I copied each one of Mugello's model bikes and just took the ones I like and pieced them all together. LOL! So in a way, I did copy someone else too.

**** yeah I'll be there at that Wasteland thingy. Lol. Seriously, I'm going but I might bring my Indian Scout Tracker there instead of the Duc. Once I am done converting it into a tracker.

#24 ·
Yes and no. It fits but my fender, I think or maybe this is a known issue, but mine came crooked. There was little space on the left side and a lot on the right. I'll have to put spacers on it to make it move slightly but when I took it off, I looked at it and just saw how badass it looked without it so I took it off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.