Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't feel much of a difference. A little but not enough to be scary. Turning is a little difficult but not much. Did have that big SUV sound on the tires though. Lol.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I don't feel much of a difference. A little but not enough to be scary. Turning is a little difficult but not much. Did have that big SUV sound on the tires though. Lol.
That's pretty funny I didn't think about the noise! The headers are screaming for a black ceramic coating now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I caved and bought the TKC80 for the FT. It does look meaner. Just need to get used to the handling.
Nice looking bike. I'm guessing the seat and the panels underneath are from Mugello?

Where did you get the side tank covers and the mirrors?

The tyres look great!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice looking bike. I'm guessing the seat and the panels underneath are from Mugello?

Where did you get the side tank covers and the mirrors?

The tyres look great!

Side tanks are Vinyl wrapped to match the color of the seat. Mirrors are ebay.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's pretty funny I didn't think about the noise! The headers are screaming for a black ceramic coating now.

I was going to black it all out but I like the industrial look of the pipes so I'll keep it in that color. Something different.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great looking bike. Like the gips+panels+seat combo ;)
RE Mirrors, I know that you have clip-ons, but do you have a good view with mounting them like this? (I have FT bars and I was considering them, but I am not sure about the view..)
Thx

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great looking bike. Did you do the seat yourself or have someone do it? I really like how it follows the line of the bike rather than having that goofy curve in it.

Thanks for the heads up on the mirrors as well, just ordered a set.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My TKC will be on wire wheels and the standard tires on the black mags. Silver tank panel, term FT exhaust, different custom straith cut seat and side panel. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Okay…lets all copy Carlo! So much for letting someone be an individual! LOL. Carlo, I hope you plan on bringing that out to Wasteland Weekend this September!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts