Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Mad Max FT with SW-Motech Crashbars, all blacked out and M-Shocks

72K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  stefanonegrini 
#1 · (Edited)
Blacked out FT with Enduro Seats. Color matched side panel vinyls. Ducabike Gas Cap. Ducati Headlight Grill. SW-Motech Crash Bars. M-Shocks. Evotech engine guard and Oil cooler guard. Shift tech tail tidy. Pazzo Folding Levers. CRG Arror Mirror. Modifying the seats soon and creating a custom side panel for the seat, Mugello inspired. The blacked out Termis and Heatshield are for sale for $850 both shipped in US only. PM me.

See less See more
#5 ·
SW Motech should use your pictures of their crash bars on their website because they are a **** of a lot better than theirs and actually show you how much and what they protect, now after looking at your bike I might get them and this is after promising myself I wasnt going to spend any more money on my bike.

#7 ·
That was the reason I took every angle of the crashbar. The ones that claimed they have the crashbar never bothered posting the pics when requested. I had the same questions about its effectiveness too but wanted it anyways instead of the frame guards so I bought it. I must say that the quality is amazing for that price and I believe this would be a more effective way of protecting your engine among other things. Made the bike look beefier and more industrial looking as well which is the look I was going for.

#9 ·
Hmm, they were very eager to do business with me just a couple of weeks ago. Did you talk to someone or is there somewhere on the website where this is stated? Their shipping and return info page still states "We supply to both UK and international customers. If your country is not listed at the Checkout page, please contact us for a shipping quote."

#11 ·
From Winding Roads:
Hi Carlo,

We still ship to the US, but we are no longer able to ship the Shock Factory M Shock, due to the massively escalating cost of product liability insurance for the US and Canada when our renewal came through. Most of our products are accessories, but the increase for replacement mechanical parts brought it to a whole new level and simply isn’t cost viable for either Shock Factory or ourselves as small companies.

Large companies such as SW-Motech for example, can absorb these costs much more easily and this allows us to still ship their products to the US.

Regards,

Martin

Winding Roads Ltd
Web: www.windingroads.co.uk
Tel: 00 44 1332 865006

#24 ·
Thanks. When I was imagining what I wanted to do with the scrambler, i thought about the new Mad Max Fury Road movie. That's how I envisioned it. An industrial looking bike. Not all black since I know everyone will go that route on their FT so I went with black and dark brown.

Do you have your Scrambler pics posted somewhere? Wanna see what you did to yours man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.