Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
That's the solution. Which fender is that?
As stated in my post on page1, this is a black Fender from Ducati.
Here the Ducati part number, if you want to order:
97180301A

Cheers!

As stated in my post on page1, this is a black Fender from Ducati.
Here the Ducati part number, if you want to order:
97180301A

Cheers!
Yes, I saw that, but wanted to know specifically from which bike as there are several different ones. The Icon and Enduro both seem to have the same small one, but the Classic one is longer and then there's the accessory black one in I think carbon fibre, so I wanted to know which it was, but it does indeed look like the Icon/Enduro shorty.

Did you have to paint it black, or was it supplied like that from Ducati?

Yes, I saw that, but wanted to know specifically from which bike as there are several different ones. The Icon and Enduro both seem to have the same small one, but the Classic one is longer and then there's the accessory black one in I think carbon fibre, so I wanted to know which it was, but it does indeed look like the Icon/Enduro shorty.

Did you have to paint it black, or was it supplied like that from Ducati?
It is a accessory from Ducati, its already black, no need to paint it.
If you want to use the Ducati LicensePlateHolder 97380211A with Full Throttle or Classic, you have also to buy this fender.
Cheers

Thanks for that. The only accessory one I can see is much longer. Yours is the Icon/Enduro short one, but in black and it's not shown on their accessory page. So good to know.

Thanks for that. The only accessory one I can see is much longer. Yours is the Icon/Enduro short one, but in black and it's not shown on their accessory page. So good to know.
Yes,unfortunately it is not on the official Website of Ducati-Accessories for Scrambler.
(I think,this page is not really good,not complete,no prices,etc.)
But your dealer sees another Website, which is not public,
there you can see it.
Cheers!

I just finished 3D printing a new style tail tidy that will also incorporate a LED tail light and integrated turn signals as well as a traditional tail light mount.

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Auto part

I will post pics once it is complete, hopefully by next week.

I made a tail tidy for my U/E, but only because I was putting Givi's trk33 panniers on their PL7407 mounts. These mounts require you to relocate your turn signals down to either side of the stock license plate holder…which I didn't like. It was much simpler to make a tail tidy, moving the license plate to just behind the rear fender, (if you can call it that), with tabs for relocating your turn signals there as well. It moves the turn signals rearward, and inward. Otherwise, they were in the way of the pannier mounts. There is extra wire already as the turn signal harness is the same as the classic, which are mounted further back. No need to add to wiring, just cut factory zip ties. I"ll ad pics later…if I can find this post again...

Hi, I know this is an older post, but hopefully someone can offer insight. Can I just get the fender (part # 97180301A) if I don't like the look of the ducati plate holder (part # 97380211A)? I haven't looked, but I don't know if there is enough frame to hold the fender without the plate holder... I see other plate kits that have the same mount points but I am trying to find the best way to tidy my 2016 FT. Thanks

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.