Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried a LeoVince exhaust on their Scrambler? I read through all the exhaust threads and don't see the brand mentioned. I was thinking about putting this one on my 2019 Icon: LeoVince LV One EVO Slip-On Exhaust Ducati Scrambler 2015-2020. I've heard some Youtube audio of them on other bikes and really like the way they look and sound but would appreciate the opinion of someone with personal experience with the brand.
Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone tried a LeoVince exhaust on their Scrambler? I read through all the exhaust threads and don't see the brand mentioned. I was thinking about putting this one on my 2019 Icon: LeoVince LV One EVO Slip-On Exhaust Ducati Scrambler 2015-2020. I've heard some Youtube audio of them on other bikes and really like the way they look and sound but would appreciate the opinion of someone with personal experience with the brand.
Thanks,
Hi, sorry it took me so long to stumble across your post. You may have fitted a LeoVince by now, I hope so. I had a Termi on my 2017 Icon but changed to a LeoVince after 6 months. I much prefer the deep rumbling sound of the Leo. I've had no issues with it in the years I've had. Its got 15,000 miles on it and I live right above the Pacific ocean here in Oz, plenty of spray and mist at my place. Absolutely no worries with corrosion or any other aspect of the Leo.
Happy days.... Trevor

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, sorry it took me so long to stumble across your post. You may have fitted a LeoVince by now, I hope so. I had a Termi on my 2017 Icon but changed to a LeoVince after 6 months. I much prefer the deep rumbling sound of the Leo. I've had no issues with it in the years I've had. Its got 15,000 miles on it and I live right above the Pacific ocean here in Oz, plenty of spray and mist at my place. Absolutely no worries with corrosion or any other aspect of the Leo.
Happy days.... Trevor
Thanks for the reply. I did go ahead a pull the trigger. In fact it arrived today! Looks really nice. I'll probably wait until this weekend to install it but can't wait to ride with it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi again. There are many youtube clips featuring the Leo Vince exhaust. Here's the one that finally convinced me to switch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts