Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Seen on their Facebook page, Hp Corse is preparing the Hydroform for the Scrambler !!

Absolutely beautiful. If the sound is half decent, I think I have found my new top choice for muffler replacement.

Seriously, I think Ducati purposefully designed the ugliest muffler they could imagine to force us to upgrade. It's the only scrambler cosmetic feature that to me is an absolute must to replace. Thanks for the heads up .

·
Registered
164 Posts
The only thing that concerns me is that it appears that the finish doesn't match anything else on the bike. At least from these pics it looks to be quite blue-ish whereas the header pipes are a warmer tone. Hopefully thats just the prototype, because this one looks to be one of the best design-wise.

·
Scrambler DIY Guru
979 Posts
JWA: I think it only looks blue because they photoshopped an existing muffler onto the bike and the muffler was probably photographed outdoors. It looks like it matches the stainless steel color in the photo of it on the red bike being sound tested.

Now we're getting somewhere. I like the look. I already think the bike looks modern though and will be treating it as such, visually once I have mine.

The big question though is how do you get a proper ECU upgrade with these non-dealer pipes?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.