Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Hello fellow Scramblers

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  dukes 
#1 ·
I've been meaning to register for a while. I wanted to introduce myself. Have a deposit on Yellow Icon since the beginning of November. First time Ducati owner but been riding for 25 years. Over the years have lots of sportbikes, a few dirt bikes, and just sold my DRZ 400sm. Currently riding a Street Triple R when ever the snow melts here. Hope to learn from other Scrambler owners and see what mods everyone has in store. Cant wait till she comes in :D

Discussion starter · #3 ·
The DRZ I had was a converted S model. It was a lot of fun around town or on a tight road. If you have to go on the highway not much fun. The party is over at 80mph. In order to get to some the good roads or even some dirt had to get on the highway. Sold it to a friend who I bought it from our mutual friend. I will get right ride if I want to. Maybe do a couple Supermoto track days.
I think the Scrambler will fill the gaps Im missing do a little dirt and some street. Love the retro style and ability to customize. Just trying not to break the bank. Want to do a pipe, suspension, bars, guards, and few smaller items

Discussion starter · #6 ·
I was told mid April. I spoke to them last week to order a couple of accesories. They still didnt prices yet for accessories. I told them they were a little behind as Pro Italia already has everything on their website. I assume its on its way 1st deposit for my dealer. Maybe when I get back from vacation I can pick it up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.