Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried replacing the scrambler headlight ???

I love this look and would gladly swap the OEM headlights out .

Any pros and cons i should be aware off ???

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Has anybody tried replacing the scrambler headlight ??? I love this look and would gladly swap the OEM headlights out .
Sorry for this, but I find this really ugly...

The round headlight of the Scrambler is well adapted to this bike and really efficient, certainly more efficient than this headlight you want to install on your bike.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Has anybody tried replacing the scrambler headlight ???

I love this look and would gladly swap the OEM headlights out .

one of the guys at my dealer has a headlight like that one but in a cheaper bike it's a 250cc very old honda that he keeps changing and changing but he always leave that kind of square headlight

in my opinion is different and in bikes different catches eyes what basically we're after ;) :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good question, and since so many people are modding Scramblers (part of the charm), I am interested in the answer as well. I was at WSBK at Laguna and saw a custom mod from Beverly Hills Ducati, they moved the speedo to the center in front of the bars (looked great), moved the ignition to the left and had a custom fairing...it was sweet.

I plan to call BHD and ask for any info or advice. One thing I think to be careful of is messing up the wiring as they bike can go into immobilizer mode (thinks it is being stolen), which I hear can be pretty bad and require a tip to the dealer (and a few hundred dollars).

To each his own, mod the f*k outta your bike!

J.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts