Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For reasons I won't dive into, I'm not sure the aftermarket signal options will really provide me with something I can live with aesthetically, but the stock signals are quite large, though not really that terrible looking.

But as much as I have employed a popular search engine, I can NOT find any pictures of a Scrambler using the Ducati brand LED signals:

https://amsducati.com/ducati-scrambler-led-turn-signals

So has anyone here purchased them? I'd love to see a picture of them actually on the bike. Not sure why Ducati didn't bother getting a picture of them installed. They also would have come with the Parka Pack if you happened to order that as an option.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm tossing up between the black Rizoma Club and the Duke LEDs. Can't make my mind up but I would also like to see the official ones installed on the bike.

I did find the Scrambler website a bit lacking there. Plenty of space to show their kit fitted (and possible boost sales of their over-priced goodies) but instead you just get an enlarged image.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Those are nice LED lights.. I'm not a fan of micro lights, but the stockers are slightly big for my taste. But the $169 price tag isn't in my budget. So those LEDs will sit at the bottom of my wish list for now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do think the Rizoma club signals look good and work well with the bike, as long as you only look at it directly from the rear or directly from the front. The biggest problem is that I actually like the Icon rear fender just past the seat, and any single stalk aftermarket signal is going to seem like a round peg in an oblong hole when viewed from any other angle.

Also, I thought they were quite pricey until I realized the Rizoma signals were priced individually. At that point, these are only a bit more for a better overall aesthetic package and worth it to me. And any 30 bucks a pair type lights will have the same problem with the single stalk. there are other bikes you could pull signals from, but they're too pointy and don't look right with the vintage feel of the bike.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think they are way too expensive !!!!!

ca. 170 $ for a pair .....
if the Price would be for all 4 of them, it would be a good Price.

The OEM are not that bad, i like them from the rear view.
At the front, they are a bit big.

the ones from the scrambler would be interesting, cause they would fit with no Adapter ;-)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone in here thinks its a good idea to use the Rizoma Club L as a replacement to the brake light in the rear?
I assume you meant the Club S which is a red light. But my question is why? The rear brake light looks pretty good just under the seat and seems rather nice for a stock unit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Waiting for mine to arrive

Hi there, I purchased the Ducati LED indicators and I'm waiting for them to arrive. In their configurator there is a render of how they would look in my FT, which looks pretty nice as they are small and look like an industrial dot:

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
For reasons I won't dive into, I'm not sure the aftermarket signal options will really provide me with something I can live with aesthetically, but the stock signals are quite large, though not really that terrible looking.

But as much as I have employed a popular search engine, I can NOT find any pictures of a Scrambler using the Ducati brand LED signals:

https://amsducati.com/ducati-scrambler-led-turn-signals

So has anyone here purchased them? I'd love to see a picture of them actually on the bike. Not sure why Ducati didn't bother getting a picture of them installed. They also would have come with the Parka Pack if you happened to order that as an option.
I have them, currently working out a connection issue though. Rears light up although fast, fronts don't at all. I'm not ready to blame the signals yet though.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
For the costly some of £30 I bought some spare oem indicators from an owner and some cheap Ryde small indicators from ebay. I cut the stalks down and then cut the rubber tube off that is on the other side of the oem mount. This allows you to screw an indicator that has an 8mm thread bolt straight into the oem mount you cut down. A very tight fit which means no need to have a nut on other side. Wired up to original indicator wires and mounted to bike. Happy with the end result and a cheap easy option if you would rather spend money on other areas of the bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts