Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Guys, I fitted the Hyperstrada handlebars onto the stock clamps and find them way more comfortable. Wiring gets a little cramped and mirrors need to be adjusted quite drastically.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just had my dealer fit the FT bars to my Icon.

Certainly an improvement in looks and handling.

Less vagueness with the steering I found, easier to commit to a corner with plenty of leverage still there.

Recommended:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ok dont get the Rizoma Drag Bars they are too small for anything to fit (length wise). Going to try some others.

Note to Rizoma you make great quality stuff but your documentation sucks. For the insane price you sell your stuff at get a decent English speaking writer for your instruction manuals. I guarantee you will sell more stuff!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Have also fitted the FT Bar and it has got to be my best mod to date, the whole bike feels different now. Together with the Dart Screen I can now comfortably ride at 120-130km/h without feeling that I´m a big sail.
You can say that again. Fully agree with your experience (although mine is the Renthal medium bar) ...

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just an alternative idea, and I get it's not for everyone nor as easy mod as FT bar setup.

Norman Hyde M-bars (You can flip them for higher position)

Definitely lower and more tacked than the stock bars, but it's not as low as a typical "cafe" setup, and I get no wrist or back pain after 200 mile ride and I'm only 5'4" (tho got longer arms for my size).

Got more details here if anyone interested:
http://www.ducatiscramblerforum.com/forum/ducati-scrambler-general-discussion/19706-deep-low.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey there,
did anyone used Biltwell Moto bar here???

i have ft handle bar on my classic scrambler, but i want to get more bmx look, which is taller than ft or classic stok bars.

looking forward to hear from u guys.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a fatbar Rizoma MA011B. Looks like this, much better for me than standard FT bars. Finally the bike is narrower. But i had to change the master cylinder, because there is a common problem with cables installing the narrower bars (search the forum for further info). Luckilly, I wanted to change the master cylinder anyway.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 62 Posts