Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
my name is Michael, i am from Munich and i fell in love with the new Scrambler the moment i saw it the first time. I am 42 Years old and i quit riding 15 years ago, i don`t know why, it just happened. Last year i bought a small chinese bike, a licensed copy of the Suzuki VanVan. I bought it to commute to work and then i thought: " come on, riding is fun , you should get a proper bike" and it thought about the Guzzi V7, or a Triumph maybe.. Well, then the scrambler appeared...
I am going to visit the local dealer next week and put in a deposit! I go for the Full Throttle.

here is a picture of my current bike

see you!

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Greetings from Nuremberg to Munic!
All Full Throttle go to Germany.:D

Reactions: migu

·
Registered
276 Posts
Your current bike looks great. I can see that you have good taste in bikes. Will you add the Scrambler to your collection or are you going to sell your current bike when you buy the Scrambler?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your welcoming replies,
my current bike is a Skyteam Raptor, it is quite ugly if you leave it original. just google it.
I bought the original Suzuki VanVan fuel-tank, a small aftermarket seat, a V2A Front-fender and now it looks really nice. People always look at my Bike and ask questions when i have to stop at the lights , it has a 223ccm Honda Clone pushrod Engine and its not cheap chinese ****, its quite relieable. Unfortunately I cant afford to keep it , i dont have enough space. And my Wife would cut my balls off if i would have 2 bikes...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts