Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Full Throttle Shotgun Exhaust

8892 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  BigDuncsPunch
Hi folks,

I am most likely going to buy the Full Throttle Scrambler, but will be replacing the shotgun muffler for the full high Termi exhaust. So, I am going to sell those mufflers because I am most likely putting the full system on before I ride it, and they will be virtually unused. I will put them up for sale here with a small discount for those who would like to have them. It will be a small discount but it will be something. Thanks.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Hi folks,

I am most likely going to buy the Full Throttle Scrambler, but will be replacing the shotgun muffler for the full high Termi exhaust. So, I am going to sell those mufflers because I am most likely putting the full system on before I ride it, and they will be virtually unused. I will put them up for sale here with a small discount for those who would like to have them. It will be a small discount but it will be something. Thanks.
Its your call of course but if I were you I'd hang on to it case you decide to sell the bike. Then you can take the Termi off which you'll get a lot more for and will be easier to sell, while still leaving you in the position of being able to sell a standard bike which typically go for more than blinged up bikes.

Jerry
Reactions: 1
Its your call of course but if I were you I'd hang on to it case you decide to sell the bike. Then you can take the Termi off which you'll get a lot more for and will be easier to sell, while still leaving you in the position of being able to sell a standard bike which typically go for more than blinged up bikes.

Jerry
I hear you on that, and I've kept all my OEM parts on my current bike, so I am definitely a proponent of said practice. But, the high Termi system is still being sold as an OEM piece from Ducati y'know, as an accessory. Just like the shotgun Termi is being sold as an accessory but comes standard on the Full Throttle. I'm trying to keep the costs low because I like to switch out suspension too and that get's pricey as well. Thanks for the insight though.
Is this the Termi exhaust that you are wanting?

Yep.
I'm still wondering if the shotgun slip ons are any louder than stock, or add more power (Full Throttle has the same engine output from ducati pecs) it's hard to assess - I like their look the best, but is it just looks you're getting?
I'm still wondering if the shotgun slip ons are any louder than stock, or add more power (Full Throttle has the same engine output from ducati pecs) it's hard to assess - I like their look the best, but is it just looks you're getting?

İt will have a deeper sound, but don't expect something loud since it is homologated and 'no removable db killer'.
Also don't expect any increase in hp, otherwise it should be stated within Full Throttle specs.. And no weight advantage too.
So you will just have a look with a sporty tone only :D
İt will have a deeper sound, but don't expect something loud since it is homologated and 'no removable db killer'.
Also don't expect any increase in hp, otherwise it should be stated within Full Throttle specs.. And no weight advantage too.
So you will just have a look with a sporty tone only :D
That's why I ordered the Sport Slip-on ... that comes with a full remap, and removable db killer... also it removes the cat!
That's why I ordered the Sport Slip-on ... that comes with a full remap, and removable db killer... also it removes the cat!
Yes it will probably reduce 3-4 kg, İ am planning to go with something else other than termi's. Maybe a custom product or i have a few slip-on in mind from other manufacturers like Leovince, Akrapovic and Mivv, but i havent decided yet.
Yes it will probably reduce 3-4 kg, İ am planning to go with something else other than termi's. Maybe a custom product or i have a few slip-on in mind from other manufacturers like Leovince, Akrapovic and Mivv, but i havent decided yet.
I'd love to see what you get for custom :D
I'd love to see what you get for custom :D
İ will keep you posted, that will be the first thing i am going to do, color change next :)

Ordered an İcon by the way..
the high exhaust unfortunately will not allow to carry the side bags and their frame..... furthemore.... since so far no rear rack has been shown (even if the rear soft bags could be placed on it according to official web site....) even put a rollbag on the passenger spot could result in a "burning luggage" :)

furthermore, no price list has been released by Ducati, therefore I suppose that all the prices of the "glasgow online shop" are from this dealer only.
the high exhaust unfortunately will not allow to carry the side bags and their frame..... furthemore.... since so far no rear rack has been shown (even if the rear soft bags could be placed on it according to official web site....) even put a rollbag on the passenger spot could result in a "burning luggage" :)

furthermore, no price list has been released by Ducati, therefore I suppose that all the prices of the "glasgow online shop" are from this dealer only.
Rather than going for the overpriced Ducati luggage I'd recommend Kriega. I've got their US10 and US20 packs and they're brilliant. You don't need a rack as they fit direct onto the passenger seat and 100% waterproof too.

Jerry
Reactions: 2
Kriega stuff is the bomb. We have the US20 tailpack, and R20 and R25 backpacks and the R3 waistpack. Absolutely brilliant stuff.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.